An extensive range of electronic control products provides continuous monitoring and protection of any electrical parameter.
When the monitored parameter deviates from the desired set trip limit, the relay will operate to prevent damage to the power asset.
This versatile range features a host of stylish DIN-rail protectors offering numerous trip functions for single and three-phase power systems, including over and under voltage, current, frequency, phase sequence/failure or balance, reverse power, synchro-check, speed sensing, and finally DC inputs.
– LED fault indication
– Adjustable nominal voltages, trip points, time delay, and differentials
– Compact DIN-rail enclosure
– Power on LED (Green)
– Designed to avoid nuisance tripping
– Protection of power assets
– Detection and isolation of faults
– Maintains supply continuity of healthy circuits
– High-speed tripping to avoid damage